Union Home Mortgage Signs Indians Play-By-Play Broadcaster As Spokesperson
July 25, 2020
Union Home Mortgage signed Cleveland Indians’ play-by-play announcer Tom Hamilton as an official spokesperson. Hamilton will be heard on the air, and in several other venues, in this role.
The relationship builds on Union Home’s role as the Cleveland Indians first ever Official Mortgage Partner. The deal includes ballpark signage, including a large installation on the outfield wall, as well as first-of-its-kind on field signage. Union Home Mortgage also sponsors Tribe coverage on WTAM 1100 AM, part of the Cleveland Indians Radio Network.
“It’s a dream come true for us,” said Bill Cosgrove, president & CEO of Union Home Mortgage. “There’s nothing like Indians baseball in Northeast Ohio and it wouldn’t be the same without Hammy.” This is Hamilton’s 31st season as the “Voice of the Indians.”
Based in Strongsville, Ohio, Union Home Mortgage is a licensed independent mortgage banker in 44 states and the District of Columbia. The company has grown its loan production from just over $1.5 billion in 2015 to more than $6 billion today.
Residential, Originations, Marketing
FMJ Job Listings
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Closing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Branch Administrative Assistant III - Guild Mortgage Company - Seattle,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson oaks,
- Training Specialist, Loan Processing - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,