Arc Home EVP Katherine Gardner To Appear On Mortgage Leadership Outlook
This Wednesday's upcoming episode of the Mortgage Leadership Outlook will feature Katherine Gardner, executive vice president and chief production officer at Arc Home. Gardner and series' host Andrew Berman, head of engagement and outreach for National Mortgage Professional magazine, will discuss how Arc was able to adapt to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and much more.
As COVID-19 continues to pose challenges, the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series helps mortgage professionals navigate these uncertain times. Be a part of the conversation between Gardner and Berman. Log on to the NMP Facebook page and post your questions in the comments section. Join Gardner and Berman as they answer your questions live, and discuss important topics in the industry at 4 p.m., EDT, Wednesday, July 29.
Her hands-on approach to running third-party originations come from her roots as a mortgage broker before starting her two decades plus career as a mortgage banking executive. She will discuss how she and her team at Arc pivoted to accommodate the market changes due to COVID-19.
See all the interviews from the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series on its YouTube channel.
FMJ Job Listings
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Closing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Branch Administrative Assistant III - Guild Mortgage Company - Seattle,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson oaks,
- Training Specialist, Loan Processing - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,