First Community Mortgage Names New AVP
First Community Mortgage named Stephen Mearman as its new assistant vice president. Mearman has more than a decade of experience in the mortgage industry, including having owned his own brokerage, according to a press release.
"Stephen is driven to make sure he finds the best mortgage for his clients, whether they are buying or refinancing their dream home," says Dan Smith, president of First Community Mortgage. "His experience, including having run his own successful mortgage firm, means he understands all nuances of the process and is adept at educating his customers about their options."
"Whether they are buying their first home or have gone through the mortgage process many times, my focus is on explaining the details of the transaction and making the process seamless," said Mearman.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Frisco,
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Consumer Direct Sales - FNBO - Omaha,
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,