Maxwell Updates Fulfillment Platform With Underwriting And Closing Services
Maxwell is bolstering its fulfillment platform with the addition of underwriting and closing services. These services will now be offered to those who use Maxwell's suite of technology and outsourced services for small and midsized lenders, according to a press release.
The company's platform allows lenders to add team members as needed to accommodate the shifts in the market while maintaining full ownership of customer data and delivering a fully branded, streamlined loan experience to borrowers.
"Few, if any, small and midsize lenders can sustain, the right balance of skilled labor," said Brian Simons, president of Maxwell, "enough to handle demand, but not so many that you sacrifice margin and all who are skilled and experienced individuals."
"Lenders are in a ‘pig in a python’ situation right now, so it’s not surprising that the demand for embedded fulfillment solutions is high," says John Paasonen, CEO and co-founder of Maxwell. "Beyond that, the needs of small to midsize lenders have not traditionally been served by technology partners.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- U/W Liaison I - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Field Marketing Manager - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,
- Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, OH
- Financial Center Manager Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Bradenton, FL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Buffalo Grove - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - BUFFALO GROVE, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Kildeer - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Kildeer, IL