Madison Mortgage CEO Shah Tehrany To Appear On Mortgage Leadership Outlook
Wednesday's episode of Mortgage Leadership Outlook is set to feature Madison Mortgage Services president and CEO Shah Tehrany. He joins series' host Andrew Berman, head of engagement and outreach for National Mortgage Professional magazine, as they discuss what it was like going from retail mortgage banker to mortgage broker, how his tech-focused mortgage company was ready for the shift to remote, how does he run the business as a mortgage CTO, future of tech for small to mid-sized firms and more.
Be a part of the conversation with Tehrany and Berman. Log on to the NMP Facebook page and post your questions in the comments section. Join Tehrany and Berman as they answer questions live, and discuss important topics in the industry at 4 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, Sept. 16.
Tehrany is a seasoned mortgage professional who has spent the last eight months as president and CEO of Madison Mortgage Services Inc. Prior to joining Madison, Tehrany spent years as a mortgage loan originator for Topdot Mortgage and Residential Home Funding Corp. He also spent time as a branch manager for Franklin First Financial Ltd. and managing director for Affordable Financial Services Ltd.
See all the interviews from the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series on its YouTube channel.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III, Specialty Loans (REMOTE) - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor III (Bilingual) - Guild Mortgage Company - Tulsa,
- Staff Appraiser - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Mortgage Loan Processor II - Access Bank - Omaha,
- QC Analyst - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Consumer Lending Underwriter - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI