Royal Pacific Funding Introduces Correspondent Lending Channel
The company's correspondent channel will offer Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, VA and FHA programs. RPF is seeking to give its clients liquidity options in order to help them operate competitively and increase profitability, according to the release.
"We are excited to launch our Correspondent channel with 30 years of lending experience under our belt. RPF Correspondent is tailored to our partners' secondary needs and we look forward to offering a quick and simple purchasing process to enhance the sellers' lending abilities while facilitating continued growth in the market," said Sam Soliman, founder and CEO of RPF.
Additionally, the company engineered its Connect portal in order to facilitate effective management pipelines, making it easier for RPF to purchase loans with speed and upgraded customer service, according to RPF.
"It is a good time for us to launch this channel. Correspondent lending is not an entirely new concept for RPF, we are just in a position to expand on a scalable level," said Dawn Hill, chief financial officer of RPF. "We have third-party expertise, solid relationships, and a financial position to support this operation."
RPF is also looking to expand its correspondent national sales team.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Hilltop Bank - Casper, WY
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Southlake,
- Underwriter II - Guild Mortgage Company - Roseville,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Havre,
- Mortgage Loan Processor - American National Bank - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Beatrice,