Planet Home Lending Names SVP Of National Fulfillment
Planet Home Lending, LLC named Michele Kryczkowski as senior vice president, national fulfillment. She will be responsible for expanding the growth of Planet’s fulfillment unit supporting distributed retail sales channels.
"Michele has experience with wholesale, correspondent and retail. She will use her background to create partnerships and streamline efficiencies across our entire organization," said Michael Dubeck, CEO and president of Planet Financial Group, parent of Planet Home Lending, LLC.
Kryczkowski has spent most of her career working in fulfillment services. Prior to joining Planet, she worked at First Guaranty Mortgage Corp., where she managed national operations for the company’s wholesale and non-delegated correspondent channels.
“Planet Home Lending is a modern lender and the leadership here really encourages everyone to be innovative,” said Kryczkowski. “As the company continues to scale, there is a tremendous amount of growth opportunity, both professionally and operationally. I’m eager to work alongside this group of very talented and hard-working industry leaders.”
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- General Manager - Humanity Trading LLC - New York City, NY
- Real Estate Operations Administrator - SF Fire Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator (204th & Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Universal Banker (Overland Park, KS - College/Mn) - FNBO - Overland park,
- Director, Account Resolution - First Entertainment Credit Union - Hollywood, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (Southeast Cobb) Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA