Shant Banosian To Appear On The Mortgage Leadership Outlook
Shant Banosian, Guaranteed Rate's No. 1 loan officer will appear on this week's episode of the Mortgage Leadership Outlook on Wednesday, Nov. 18. He will join series' host Andrew Berman, head of engagement and outreach for National Mortgage Professional Magazine as they discuss how he went from being a good producer to a great one, his daily habits, and how he plans on taking his business to the next level.
Banosian is Guaranteed Rate’s No. 1 loan officer nationwide five years running, with 1,907 closed units and $915 million in funded loans in 2019 alone. In 2020, he broke all industry records hitting a billion dollars in production and the year isn't over yet. He has more than a decade of experience in the mortgage industry and has an impressive career volume of more than $2 billion in funded loans. Banosian's impressive run was covered in National Mortgage Professional Magazine's November 2020 edition.
Join in on the conversation with Banosian and Berman. Log on to the NMP Facebook page and post your questions in the comments section. Banosian and Berman will answer questions live, and discuss important topics in the industry at 4 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, Nov. 18.
See all the interviews from the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series on its YouTube channel.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- General Manager - Humanity Trading LLC - New York City, NY
- Real Estate Operations Administrator - SF Fire Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator (204th & Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Universal Banker (Overland Park, KS - College/Mn) - FNBO - Overland park,
- Director, Account Resolution - First Entertainment Credit Union - Hollywood, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (Southeast Cobb) Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA