Realogy Names President And CEO Of Realogy Franchise Group
Realogy Holdings Corp. appointed Susan Yannaccone as president and CEO of Realogy Franchise Group LLC, effective Nov. 30. She will replace John W. Peyton, who is now CEO of Dine Brands Global, Inc.
Yannaccone will oversee the franchise operations of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, CENTURY 21 and ERA, as well as the franchise and owner operations of Sotheby's International Realty and Corcoran, according to a press release. She will report to Ryan Schneider, Realogy's president and CEO.
"Sue is an exceptional leader who brings deep expertise running both franchise and brokerage businesses at Realogy and within the industry over the past 20 years," said Schneider.
Yannaccone held senior franchise and owned brokerage leadership positions since joining Realogy in 2015. She has more than 15 years of franchise experience in both commercial and residential real estate and also launched the "What Moves Her" campaign, focused on helping women in real estate develop their professional goals and leadership across the industry.
"Real estate, particularly helping entrepreneurs and small business owners grow their businesses, has been a passion of mine all my career," said Yannaccone.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- General Manager - Humanity Trading LLC - New York City, NY
- Real Estate Operations Administrator - SF Fire Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator (204th & Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Universal Banker (Overland Park, KS - College/Mn) - FNBO - Overland park,
- Director, Account Resolution - First Entertainment Credit Union - Hollywood, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (Southeast Cobb) Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA