First Community Mortgage Taps Mortgage Vets To Lead Atlanta-Area Team
First Community Mortgage hired Greg (photoed right) and Michelle Janicki to lead a lending team in Johns Creek, based out of its Atlanta branch. The Janicki's have more than 50 combined years of experience in the mortgage industry, according to a press release.
"Greg's 30 years in the mortgage industry and Michelle's 20 years in the business, along with the previous executive leadership experience they both have, benefits their clients immensely," says Dan Smith, president of First Community Mortgage. "Their passion about building 'Clients for Life' is reflected in their real estate agent relationships and repeat business from satisfied homeowners."
Melinda Schneider will join the Johns Creek Team as a processor focusing on a full range of residential mortgage needs.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Consumer Compliance Specialist - Financial Services - Troutman Pepper - Wilmington, DE
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Executive Vice President / Chief Operations Officer - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Banker I - Dilworth (Charlotte Area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker II - Dilworth - Charlotte Area - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Midtown East - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC