EPM's Leora Ruzin To Appear On The Next Mortgage Leadership Outlook
The Mortgage Leadership Outlook will kick off its 2021 episodes on Wednesday, Jan. 13. The latest episode will feature Leora Ruzin, senior vice president of wholesale operations at Equity Prime Mortgage. Ruzin will join series' host Andrew Berman, head of engagement and outreach for National Mortgage Professional Magazine, as they take a look at her Army background, recent career focus in the wholesale channel, Mortgage Women Magazine, life-changing moves personally and professional and more.
Ruzin is the managing editor of Mortgage Women Magazine but also serves as the senior vice president of wholesale operations at EPM. She is also the newly named secretary of the Board Of Directors for VAREP National's local Fresno, CA chapter. Prior to joining EPM, Ruzin also spent time as vice president of secondary marketing for Guaranteed Rate and prior to that, she served as the vice president, director of mortgage product development for Flagstar Bank.
Join in on the conversation with Ruzin and Berman. Log on to the NMP Facebook page and post your questions in the comments section. Ruzin and Berman will answer questions live, and discuss important topics in the industry at 4 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, Jan. 13.
See all the interviews from the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series on its YouTube channel.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Administrator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Chicago, IL
- Analyst, Capital Markets - Investment Sales Advisory - JLL - Miami, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter II - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, NA