loanDepot Files Registration For Proposed IPO
LD Holdings Group LLC's affiliate loanDepot filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in relation to a proposed initial public offering of its Class A common stock.
The company has not disclosed the number of shares to be offered or the price range for the proposed offering.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, BofA Securities, Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley are acting as lead book-running managers for the proposed offering, according to a press release. Barclays, Citigroup, Jefferies and UBS Investment Bank will be book running managers, and JMP Securities, Nomura, Piper Sandler, Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and William Blair will act as co-managers for the proposed offering.
While the registration has been filed, it has not become effective. Securities may not be sold and no offers are to be accepted prior to the registration statement becoming effective.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Administrator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Chicago, IL
- Analyst, Capital Markets - Investment Sales Advisory - JLL - Miami, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter II - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, NA