Acra Lending's Keith Lind To Appear On The Mortgage Leadership Outlook
On Wednesday, Jan. 20, the Mortgage Leadership Outlook will feature Keith Lind, executive chairman and president of Acra Lending. Lind will join series' host Andrew Berman, head of engagement and outreach for National Mortgage Professional Magazine, as they explore Lind's previous time at Bear Sterns, chat about the Non-QM industry and what the future holds for it, as well as Acra's rebrand and more.
Lind has 19 years of mortgage-backed securities and asset-backed securities trading and structuring experience. Prior to joining Acra, Lind served as a managing director at HPS Investment Partners. He was also a Trader at Brevan Howard and prior to joining Brevan Howard, served as a managing director and head of the US Non-Agency Mortgage-Backed Securities Trading Desk at RBS.
Join in on the conversation with Lind and Berman. Log on to the NMP Facebook page and post your questions in the comments section. Lind and Berman will answer questions live, and discuss important topics in the industry at 4 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, Jan. 20.
See all the interviews from the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series on its YouTube channel.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of TFCU Holdings - El Paso Area Teachers Federal Credit Union (TFCU) - El Paso, TX
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Streetsboro, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II . Winter Park FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Winter Park, FL
- Personal Banker Associate II - Williamson Square (Franklin, TN) - Fifth Third Bank - Franklin, TN