CRM Company Launches Mortgage Marketing University
Top of Mind Networks, a company specializing in customer relationship management and marketing automation software for the mortgage lending industry, launched Mortgage Marketing University, a free program to help mortgage professionals up their marketing skills.
MMU's online curriculum features 15 courses covering a variety of topics, from how to build a lead-gen strategy to creating compliant content across multiple channels, according to a press release. Each course is designed to be completed in a single sitting, and students can earn a certificate of completion for each course by passing a multiple-choice assessment quiz.
Courses are broken down into three levels 101, 201 and 301. One of the 101 courses for example, focuses on mortgage lead generation. One of the 201 courses focuses on mortgage social media marketing and one of the 301 courses focuses on mortgage loan origination systems.
"Mortgage Marketing University introduces key concepts of mortgage marketing. Experienced practitioners can use MMU to test their knowledge, while mortgage executives and loan originators will benefit from a better understanding of how mortgage marketing works," said CEO Bill Hayes, according to a press release. "Our goal with MMU is simple; we want to help mortgage professionals grow their careers and their businesses."
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of TFCU Holdings - El Paso Area Teachers Federal Credit Union (TFCU) - El Paso, TX
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Streetsboro, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II . Winter Park FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Winter Park, FL
- Personal Banker Associate II - Williamson Square (Franklin, TN) - Fifth Third Bank - Franklin, TN