Gold Star's Eric Mitchell To Appear On The Mortgage Leadership Outlook
On Wednesday, Feb. 3, the Mortgage Leadership Outlook will feature Eric Mitchell, author of The WHY of MONEY and executive vice president – National Retail, Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group. Mitchell will join series' host Andrew Berman, head of engagement and outreach for National Mortgage Professional Magazine, as they explore Mitchell's transformation after selling his company, went soul-seeking and wound up in Los Angeles. They will also chat about what motivates Mitchell, his five reasons that drive originators to go from good to great, the possibility of Fintech replacing originators and more.
Mitchell has been with Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group since February 2015. He was named one of NMP's Most Connected Mortgage Professionals in 2018. Mitchell has 30,000 Industry LinkedIn connections, 5,000 personal Facebook connections and is a Certified Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming. He negotiated the national agreement between Gold Star and CraigProctor.com, to revolutionize the way Realtors and Loan Officers work together.
Join in on the conversation with Mitchell and Berman. Log on to the NMP Facebook page and post your questions in the comments section. Mitchell and Berman will answer questions live, and discuss important topics in the industry at 4 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, Feb. 3.
See all the interviews from the Mortgage Leadership Outlook series on its YouTube channel.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - Tampa, FL
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Alpharetta, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Alpharetta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Lindbergh Plaza (Atlanta, GA) - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA
- Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- NMLS Certified Loan Processor - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI