Rocket Mortgage Super Bowl Ad Scores Big On USA Today Ad Meter
Rocket Mortgage's Super Bowl LV ad showed viewers why "Certain Is Better" during the big game and according to AdWeek, the commercial was a big hit taking the first spot on USA Today's Ad Meter. The company also aired a second ad that took the second spot on USA Today's Ad Meter.
The Rocket Mortgage ads explained why homebuyers need to know the difference between "pretty sure" and "certain," with help from comedian Tracy Morgan, LA Chargers defensive end Joey, actor Dave Bautista and internet star Liza Koshy. The first spot earned a rating of 7.38 on USA Today's Ad Meter, while the second spot earned a 7.3, according to AdWeek. The comedic take featuring Morgan, Bautista and Koshy is still a hit at the time that this article is being written, trending at the #23 spot on YouTube.
The report also claims that the last time a brand took the number one and two spot for a Super Bowl ad was in 2007 by Budweiser. Rocket Mortgage is also the official mortgage provider of the NFL.
The company announced plans for its ads just a week before the big game, stating that the ads would highlight the importance of its digital platform and the crucial role independent mortgage brokers play in the mortgage financing world.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Controller - TELCO PLUS CREDIT UNION - LONGVIEW, TX
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Orlando, FL
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Daniels (Fort Myers, FL) - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Myers, FL
- Personal Banker Associate I - Daniels (Fort Myers, FL) - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Myers, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Downtown St. Petersburg, FL - Full Time - - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL