Sprout Mortgage Promotes President To CEO
Non-QM lender Sprout Mortgage promoted Michael Strauss (photoed right) to CEO of the company. Strauss previously held the role of president for Sprout; the position will now be filled by Shea Pallante (photoed left), who previously served as the company's chief production officer.
"As Sprout Mortgage continues to grow, I am confident that Shea and I – working together with the entire Sprout team nationwide -- will make Sprout the industry leader in providing service and value to our customers while producing high-quality loans," said Strauss.
Pallante joined Sprout in 2016 and helped the company achieve tremendous growth, according to a press release. Throughout his career in financial services, Pallante focused on the mortgage vertical and has extensive experience in wholesale and correspondent mortgage lending. Prior to Sprout, he was a Managing Director at Civic Financial Services Inc.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of TFCU Holdings - El Paso Area Teachers Federal Credit Union (TFCU) - El Paso, TX
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Streetsboro, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II . Winter Park FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Winter Park, FL
- Personal Banker Associate II - Williamson Square (Franklin, TN) - Fifth Third Bank - Franklin, TN