Nations Lending Names Area Sales Manager For Northeast Indiana
Nations Lending hired Chris Smith As area sales manager for Northeast Indiana. Smith will be tasked with serving the community by using Nations Lending's tools and products, including FHA, VA, USDA, HARP, low interest refinances and conventional and adjustable-rate mortgages, according to a press release.
Smith has more than 15 years of combined home loan experience. He previously served as area manager for Union Home Mortgage Corporation, where he led several branches while funding more than $20 million in loan volume of personal production in 2020. Prior to his role at Union, Smith spent time as a mortgage originator for both Bank of America and Fifth Third Bank before joining Hallmark Home Mortgage as a loan officer.
"The support that Nations brings to the table in terms of technology, marketing, and service to its sales and branch managers is unparalleled in this industry," Smith said. "They've got a vested interest in your success, and they have an arsenal of tools to back it up. It was an easy decision to join one of the top independent lenders in the country."
Nations Lending is continuing to grow across the U.S. It added 18 branch locations in 2020 and 300 new hires to its growing team.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of TFCU Holdings - El Paso Area Teachers Federal Credit Union (TFCU) - El Paso, TX
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Streetsboro, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II . Winter Park FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Winter Park, FL
- Personal Banker Associate II - Williamson Square (Franklin, TN) - Fifth Third Bank - Franklin, TN