Premier Mortgage Group Launches Community Engagement Program
Premier Mortgage Group, a division of Cherry Creek Mortgage, launched its Premier Community program. The program was created to empower Premier Mortgage Group (PMG) employees and clients to get involved in their community and support causes that are close to their hearts.
As part of their partnership with numerous community organizations, PMG offers clients the option to make a donation in a client's name as part of their home loan process. Premier Community also offers volunteer opportunities for its employees.
"We have the honor of helping homeowners and homebuyers every day, and this program is a fantastic way to deepen our support of this community," said Melanie Nygren, PMG division manager. "We feel that investing back into our local nonprofit organizations is not only our responsibility, it's also a privilege to support their work."
Premier Community is overseen by Leah Colby Alexis, a long-time Northern Colorado resident and passionate advocate for local nonprofit organizations.
Key program highlights include:
- Contributions of more than $65,000 to local nonprofits (including $13,000 from the 2020 employee holiday giving program)
- Partnerships with more than 25 nonprofit organizations
- Over 370 volunteer hours from PMG employees
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL