Nations Lending Opens New Boulder Branch
Nations Lending is continuing its rapid expansion with the opening of a new branch in Boulder, CO. The company hired Darren Hunstad as branch manager for the new location.
Hunstad has 30 years of experience in the finance industry and prior to his new role at Nations Lending, he headed a branch for Cornerstone First Mortgage. He also spent more than six years as a lender at Mountain View Bank of Commerce and more than 15 years as a loan officer in Colorado, according to a press release.
"The level of support they provide to their branch managers coupled with the ability to really be your own entrepreneur is something that's hard to find in this industry," said Hunstad when speaking about Nations Lending.
"Darren knows this market in and out," said Nino Saso, divisional sales manager at Nations Lending. "The wealth of knowledge he brings to this community makes him a real asset, and we're looking forward to providing him with the tools and resources he needs to continue serving the Denver community."
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL