Common Securitization Solutions Names CRO
Common Securitization Solutions named Louis Glinn (photoed right) as chief risk officer for the firm, effective April 12.
Through its cloud-based platform, CSS manages the issuance and ongoing service of Fannie Mae's and Freddie Mac's Uniform Mortgage-Backed Security (UMBS) and complex multi-class securitization structures processing $400 billion in mortgage securities each month, according to a press release.
"Our risk and control environment is paramount to a safe and sound U.S. housing finance system and requires an expert at the helm," said Tony Renzi, CSS's CEO.
In his new role, Glinn will lead the company's Enterprise Risk Management Program, managing the company's overall integrated risk appetite framework, including its enterprise-wide processes and systems for identifying and reporting current and emerging risks. Glinn joins CSS from Cenlar FSB, where he most recently served as chief risk officer. Glinn has also held a variety of senior risk roles with S&P Global, Inc., JPMorgan Chase, and Ally Financial.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL