Gateway Opens New Mortgage Center In Celina, TX
Gateway Mortgage, a division of Gateway First Bank, opened another mortgage center in Texas to meet increased demand from local communities for home financing. The new mortgage center in Celina will serve the surrounding areas near the North Texas metroplex, according to a press release.
Gateway states that Celina's population has nearly doubled since 2010, mainly due to its position geographically, demographically, and economically and it is quickly becoming a big player in the North Texas metropolitan community making it an ideal place for new homeowners to call it home. With more homebuyers and current homeowners taking advantage of low-interest rates, the Celina housing market is expanding.
Gateway has over 50 locations in the state of Texas and more than 165 mortgage centers across the United States.
“Gateway continues to grow to meet the increasing demand for mortgage services,” said Scott Gesell, CEO of Gateway. “We are committed to the families and communities we serve. Our momentum is a testament to our team members’ persistent focus on the customer.”
Gateway reported funding over $1 billion a month in residential mortgage loans during six different months of 2020. In October of 2020, Gateway set an all-time record for monthly volume by funding more than $1.1 billion in loans in one month, according to the release. Overall, the company funded more than $11.3 billion in mortgage loans in 2020, surpassing the previous record year of $7.7 billion funded loans in 2019.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL