BSI Financial Services Names New VP Of Client Success
BSI Financial Services hired Michael Bugbee (photoed right) as vice president of client success. In his role, Bugbee will lead the company's broader strategy to better align the delivery of its client-centric focus, according to a press release.
Bugbee has nearly 20 years of experience and worked at Mr. Cooper/Nationstar Mortgage for more than a decade. During that time held a variety of roles but more recently leading a team of client managers responsible for portfolios totaling 300,000 units with a UPB of $86 billion. Before that, he worked for more than seven years at Freddie Mac as a portfolio manager.
"Michael's depth of knowledge and expertise in the agency and specialty servicing space is consistent with our core value of providing a world-class client experience," said Allen Price, senior vice president of sales and marketing at BSI Financial.
The client success group previously reported to BSI President John Lawrence in servicing and operations; they will now report to Price in sales and marketing.
Bugbee replaces Mike Whitfield, who will transition into a senior project management role to focus on several key initiatives throughout the company.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL