Masiello Group Names New General Counsel
The Masiello Group, Ltd. revealed that Timothy C. Coughlin joined the company as general counsel. In this role, Coughlin will lead the company's legal, compliance, and ethics functions, reporting to Chris Masiello, president, and CEO.
Coughlin joins The Masiello Group after leaving Coughlin, Rainboth, Murphy and Lown, the law practice he founded in 1993 in Portsmouth. His practice included handling various legal matters involving business litigation, real estate, title insurance disputes, and employment and family law matters.
"We have a long-standing relationship with Tim and his firm, and having him join our team adds extensive experience, judgment, and intellect to The Masiello Group. Tim will be an integral part of our future growth," said Masiello.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL