Nations Lending Adds A New Branch In California
Nations Lending expanded its California footprint with a new branch in Walnut Creek. The branch will be led by Brian Paris, previously of BluPrint Home Loans, a residential mortgage lender headquartered in Encinitas, California.
Paris has more than 10 years of experience in banking and lending. He will lead a team of eight loan officers providing full-service mortgage products and services. Prior to his time with BluPrint, Paris spent five years with Banc Home Loans in addition to time at Capital Pacific and First Choice Loan Services, according to a press release.
"Nations has shown its propensity for supporting its branches and loan officers, continually investing in marketing, technology, and infrastructure, which is crucial in this line of business," said Paris.
The addition of Paris to the Nations Lending team is part of a larger initiative. In 2021 alone, Nations had added 15 new branch locations and onboarded more than 200 employees ranging from loan officers and branch managers to regional directors and corporate and executive support.
"People like Brian are what make our company dynamic," said Nino Saso, division sales manager at Nations Lending. "In typical Nations fashion, we invest heavily in time and resources to help our branch managers and loan officers grow not only their business but also their own personal brand. This is one of the most popular reasons people join our Nations family."
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL