LenderHomePage Launches Its Redesigned Loanzify App
LenderHomePage announced its redesigned Loanzify Mobile App, created to simplify home financing and streamline the process of loan officers, mortgage brokers, enterprise, and consumers, according to the company. The app’s 4.0 version was created 100% configurable and brand-able for loan originator teams of all sizes.
Mortgage lenders have been transforming their business models throughout the pandemic to eliminate as much face-to-face interaction as possible. The demand for a digitalized borrower experience and loan process increased rapidly. A 2020 study by Forbes and Freddie Mac found that 91% of lenders surveyed agree that borrower expectations for a more robust digital mortgage experience have risen dramatically as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
"We knew the perfect solution would combine automations with the right amount of 'human touch,' so we armed mortgage professionals with the tools to effectively guide Borrowers in navigating the mortgage process and finding the perfect loan," said Rocky Foroutan, CEO of HomeLenderPage. "Creating a seamless connection between our mobile app and Loanzify POS wasn't just a logical move - the new lending environment demanded it."
Loanzify Mobile App has single sign-on integration with Loanzify POS for quicker access, as well as to automate origination for speed and scale.
Click here to learn more about the app's features.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Controller - TELCO PLUS CREDIT UNION - LONGVIEW, TX
- Analyst, Multi-Family - Capital Markets - JLL - Denver, CO
- Analyst, Production Support - JLL - Denver, CO
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Orlando, FL
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Daniels (Fort Myers, FL) - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Myers, FL