LANIS Launches TIER ONE Import And Export Solution
The design goals have been tested and achieved in real mortgage situations with borrowers, according to a press release. The Base platform has been used for the past 10 years with variations of the LANIS TIER|ONETM Product.
Loan officers are able to easily import and export a Fannie Mae 3.2 up to five borrower files from any Point of Sale (POS), Loan Origination Software (LOS) System and other products with minimal effort. According to LANIS, this feature alone can save loan officers and processors countless hours in configuring loans for their borrower(s). Also currently in the development are plans to support converting 3.2 files to 3.4 files seamlessly to further enhance time savings.
"Other industry products and services offered today are primarily focused on the POS, Pricing, LOS, Back Office, Customer Resource Management and Business Process Improvements, which are only part of the solution. The industry is not addressing the real need for accuracy and compliance to increase revenue recovery via Pull-Through on closing cleaner loans. LANIS TIER|ONETM Software is focused on the initial client interview and submission of new loans to the strict compliance and underwriting process we have today," said Randy Senzig.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Controller - TELCO PLUS CREDIT UNION - LONGVIEW, TX
- Analyst, Multi-Family - Capital Markets - JLL - Denver, CO
- Analyst, Production Support - JLL - Denver, CO
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Orlando, FL
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Daniels (Fort Myers, FL) - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Myers, FL