CIC Credit Partners With Talk’ument To Address Limited English Proficiency
CIC Credit partnered with Talk'ument, a digital tutorial that takes a loan applicant step by step through their specific loan, costs, process, and disclosures. Talk’ument provides a simple, user-friendly process for the borrower to show their understanding of their specific loan.
The concept for Talk’ument digital loan transaction revolves around ease of use, transparency, and a more meaningful borrower experience. Talk’uments gives consumers interactive loan information, strengthening confidence in the consumer's choice of lender and leading to more loan originations, according to a press release.
Talk’ument is responsive and reflective of the nation's increasingly diverse population by providing multilingual loan information. Studies from the Harvard Joint Center for Housing state, "75 percent of household formations will be created by minorities. By 2035, 85% of household formations will be created by minorities."
"Minorities will account for approximately 75% of the new household formations by 2025, some of whom could benefit greatly from using the Talk'uments tutorials – especially in their preferred language," said Phil Bracken, founder and president of America's Homeowner Alliance.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Controller - TELCO PLUS CREDIT UNION - LONGVIEW, TX
- Analyst, Multi-Family - Capital Markets - JLL - Denver, CO
- Analyst, Production Support - JLL - Denver, CO
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Orlando, FL
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Daniels (Fort Myers, FL) - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Myers, FL