Navy Federal Expands Partnership With Black Knight, Adds Servicing Digital Solution
Navy Federal Credit Union expanded their contract to use Black Knight’s industry-leading MSP servicing system, Servicing Digital. Black Knight’s Servicing Digital provides an "interactive, user-friendly web and mobile experience for members, with customized, timely information about their mortgage loans," according to a press release. The MSP services approximately 36 million active loans for financial institutions, which is more than any other in the mortgage industry.
"We look forward to continuing to support Navy Federal with innovative solutions to help fulfill its mission as the most trusted and preferred financial institution serving members of the military and their families," said Joe Nackashi, president of Black Knight.
Navy Federal will use the web design version of Servicing Digital, which is also available as a native app. The credit Union will also now offer Black Knight's Servicing Digital solution to its members. The platform gives customers round-the-clock access to home and loan information; providing the ability to make mortgage payments online; and presenting opportunities for refinancing; taking out a home equity loan or purchasing another home.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Controller - TELCO PLUS CREDIT UNION - LONGVIEW, TX
- Analyst, Multi-Family - Capital Markets - JLL - Denver, CO
- Analyst, Production Support - JLL - Denver, CO
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Orlando, FL
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Daniels (Fort Myers, FL) - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Myers, FL