Fitch Assigns Expected Ratings To Non-QM Offering – NMP Skip to main content

Fitch Assigns Expected Ratings To Non-QM Offering

David Krechevsky
May 20, 2022
Fitch Ratings New logo.

Certificates are supported by 909 loans originated by A&D Mortgage with a balance of approximately $392.11 million.

Fitch Ratings has assigned expected ratings to Imperial Fund Mortgage Trust 2022-NQM4 (IMPRL 2022-NQM4).

IMPRL 2022-NQM4 consists of residential mortgage-backed certificates supported by 909 loans with a balance of approximately $392.11 million as of the cutoff date. This is IMPRL's ninth transaction and the fourth to be rated by Fitch.

Fitch said it expects to assign the ratings as follows:

  • A-1: AAA
  • A-2: AA-
  • A-3: A-
  • M-1: BBB-
  • B-1, B-2, B-3, X, A-IO-S, R: Not rated

Fitch said it was asked to rate only the class A-1, A-2, A-3 and M-1 certificates.

The certificates are secured primarily by newly originated, fixed-rate mortgage loans, with 91.2% of the pool originated by A&D Mortgage LLC, and the remaining 8.8% originated by one of A&D Mortgage's correspondent lenders.

Of the loans in the pool, 39.1% are designated as non-qualified mortgages (non-QM), 0.2% are designated as safe harbor qualified mortgages (SHQM), and 60.7% are not subject to the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau's (CFPB) Ability to Repay Rule (ATR Rule).

There is no LIBOR exposure in this transaction. The collateral consists of 99.6% fixed-rate loans and the loans that are adjustable rate are not based on the LIBOR index. The coupons on the interest-bearing bonds are fixed rate and capped at the net WAC or are based on the net WAC.The full report is available at www.fitchratings.com.

Published
May 20, 2022
More from
Non-QM
KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings To Non-QM Offering OBX 2022-NQM6

The $387.9 million non-prime RMBS transaction is characterized by a notable concentration of alternative income documentation (87.7%).

Non-QM
Jun 23, 2022
CFPB Director: Agency Reviewing QM Rules, Other Regulations

In a blog post, Rohit Chopra says the goal is to “more clearly communicate the agency’s expectations.”

Regulation and Compliance
Jun 21, 2022
Fitch Assigns Expected Ratings To Non-QM Offering STAR 2022-4

Of the loans in the pool of 673 loans with a balance of approximately $357.4 million, 54.5% are designated as Non-QM.

Non-QM
Jun 20, 2022
Angel Oak Mortgage Adds 7 New Employees

Focus for Non-QM lender is on account executives.

Non-QM
Jun 20, 2022
FGMC Launches Non-QM Loan Program To Tap Equity

Explorer Equity program offers flexible guidelines and expanded credit parameters for borrowers who may not otherwise qualify.

Non-QM
Jun 16, 2022
KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings To Non-QM Offering VERUS 2022-6

The $524.5 million non-prime RMBS  transaction consists of mortgages originated by various lenders, including Castle Mortgage.

Non-QM
Jun 16, 2022