IDS Adds Fulfillment Dashboard to Doc Prep System
Mortgage document preparation vendor International Document Services Inc. (IDS) has announced that it has introduced a fulfillment dashboard to its flagship mortgage document preparation system, idsDoc. Through the dashboard, users will have the ability to view, track and manage all document fulfillment requests to IDS through a single location.
“With the strict disclosure delivery timing requirements imposed by TRID, it is more critical than ever for lenders to be able to quickly and easily keep track of the status of loan documents,” said Mark Mackey, vice president of IDS. “Keeping our clients compliant with TRID has been at the top of IDS’s priority list, and we continue to refine our system to meet lenders’ needs.”
The dashboard was designed to track the status of document packages that have been submitted to IDS for fulfillment and provide users with a historical record of all previously fulfilled document packages. Under the “Active Packages” tab, users can view each document package and see what method was used to deliver the documents. Users can also drill down to the individual document level to determine what documents have been signed and completed for that loan package.
In addition, the dashboard also tracks the borrower’s progress in completing the loan package. For example, when documents are delivered electronically and are to be executed via E-Sign, the dashboard will let the user know when the initial notification was sent, when the electronic consent received and whether the borrower has completed the E-Sign process. The system also includes a separate “Wet Sign” tab to manage documents that cannot be signed electronically. From this tab, users can also easily review, add or remove documents for wet signature using the document name as listed in the document list from the PDF package file.
FMJ Job Listings
- Business Development Mortgage Originator - ESL Federal Credit Union - Rochester, NY
- Assistant Vice President - Mortgage Origination - WESTconsin Credit Union - Menomonie, WI
- Sr Dir GSI Operations & Underwriting - Standard, The - Portland, OR
- Personal Banker - Washington Market Locations: Seattle Metro - Seattle Northeast Metro - Bellevue - Peninsula, WA (WWA) - JPMorgan Chase and - Seattle, WA
- Mortgage Wholesale Specialist III - Santander - Villanova, PA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - American Financial Network - Levittown, PA