All Reverse Mortgage Debuts Loan Optimizer Tool
November 13, 2017
Orange, Calif.-based All Reverse Mortgage has introduced ARLO, a loan optimizer tool for the reverse mortgage market.
According to the company, this Web-based consumer pricing engine allows a prospective borrower to receive quotes on a different reverse mortgage plans, including interest rates and closing costs. Billed as “an industry-first side-by-side amortization comparison,” ARLO is also being promoted as showing borrowers which loan program performs best over time, whether it is a product that provides the greatest amount of funds or one that carries a lower outstanding loan balance after a set number of years. The company plans to integrate its company's online application and credit approval processes into a future version of the product.
"ARLO helps borrowers by empowering them with the ability to make informed decisions with complete, accurate information in a side by side comparison of both current and future costs and benefits of different programs and options," said All Reverse Mortgage CEO Michael G. Branson.
FMJ Job Listings
- Community Mortgage Lending Loan Officer - HSBC - Oakland, California
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Fremont, California
- Mortgage Loan Officer - ASI Federal Credit Union - Harahan, LA
- Personal Banker Registered 2 - Wells Fargo - Fremont, CA
- Personal Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Odessa, TX
- Personal Banker Registered 2 - Wells Fargo - Phoenix, AZ