All Reverse Mortgage Debuts Loan Optimizer Tool
November 13, 2017
Orange, Calif.-based All Reverse Mortgage has introduced ARLO, a loan optimizer tool for the reverse mortgage market.
According to the company, this Web-based consumer pricing engine allows a prospective borrower to receive quotes on a different reverse mortgage plans, including interest rates and closing costs. Billed as “an industry-first side-by-side amortization comparison,” ARLO is also being promoted as showing borrowers which loan program performs best over time, whether it is a product that provides the greatest amount of funds or one that carries a lower outstanding loan balance after a set number of years. The company plans to integrate its company's online application and credit approval processes into a future version of the product.
"ARLO helps borrowers by empowering them with the ability to make informed decisions with complete, accurate information in a side by side comparison of both current and future costs and benefits of different programs and options," said All Reverse Mortgage CEO Michael G. Branson.
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker I - Brookhaven Financial Center - Fifth Third Bank - Alpharetta, GA
- Mortgage Underwriter II-1 - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Dublin Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - DUBLIN, OH
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Closer II - Fifth Third Bank - ROSEMONT, IL
- Compliance Manager - Sourcepoint - Palm Bay, FL