New Global DMS Tool Speeds Up the Appraisal Process
July 5, 2018
Global DMS has announced that it has rolled out eTrac Pre-Scheduler that streamlines appraisal appointments, allowing lenders and AMCs that are leveraging eTrac to easily set predetermined appraisal dates, apply specific parameters and broadcast appraiser communications.
eTrac Pre-Scheduler empowers users with the ability to easily select multiple appraisal appointment dates per appraisal order, automatically search for applicable appraisers that are available to complete the order, and then present potential assignments to eligible appraisers along with the order and specified dates. The appraiser can then quickly accept the order by agreeing to one of the required dates, which can conveniently be done from their cell phone via e-mail and/or text message. Pre-Scheduler also flexes with unique business processes or special requests from borrowers and clients, as users have the ability to define what appraisers must agree to before accepting orders.
“Appraisals typically take the longest of all loan fulfillment processes to complete, which extends underwriting times, increases costs, and also opens up the potential for deal fallout,” said Vladimir Bien-Aime, President and Chief Executive Officer of Global DMS. “Appointments are sometimes set at the vendor’s discretion and can lead to unexpected delays and issues; however, the addition of Pre-Scheduler to eTrac establishes more control and better organization to prevent problems. Ensuring that appraisal orders are efficiently assigned, accepted, and completed is paramount to making the process expeditious and cost-effective.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Production Analyst (Multifamily, Chicago) - FREDDIE MAC - Chicago, IL
- Vice President of Lending - University Credit Union - Miami, FL
- Relationship Banker - Gulf to Bay - Synovus Financial Corp. - Clearwater, FL
- Manager of Branch Level 2 - Regency - F.N.B Corporation - Mentor, OH
- Full Time Head Teller - Fulton Financial Corporation - Macungie, PA
- Associate Commercial Underwriter, Multifamily Loans - Prudential - Arlington, VA