New Movement Mortgage Offering Speeds Up Electronic Closings
September 20, 2018
Movement Mortgage has enhanced its digital mortgage experience with the addition of EasySign, a new capability empowering borrowers to sign most loan documentation electronically before closing. EasySign gives Movement’s borrowers more time and transparency by inviting them to electronically sign most loan documents prior to their scheduled closing from the convenience of home on a tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
“EasySign delivers a simple, convenient, transparent and secure closing experience for our customers,” said Movement Mortgage Chief Operating Officer John Third. “This is one more step in our journey to provide the best digital mortgage experience for borrowers, Real Estate Agents and Loan Officers.”
With EasySign, the number of documents at official closing appointments is drastically reduced. EasySign participants in trial programs on average saw the number of physical signatures required at closing reduced by 75 percent or more, depending on product type and location. EasySign includes electronic signatures for all feasible documentation allowed by law. In most cases, state and local regulations require a limited number of documents to be signed in-person by the borrower.
EasySign is powered by Docutech Solex eClose, a dynamic document generation engine, which Movement uses to create secure, accurate, data-driven electronic documents, which are then automatically and electronically delivered to the borrower to review and electronically sign.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI
- Emerging Mortgage Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY