Blue Water Financial Introduces MSR-X Pricing and Trading Platform
October 31, 2018
Blue Water Financial Technologies has developed an electronic co-issue pricing and trading platform, MSR-X for co-issuing purposes that allows lenders and investors to view portfolios and transactional data in real-time.
“This technology is long overdue in the industry. MSR-X is a game changer–it’s a true one-stop shop for liquidity,” said Al Qureshi, Senior Managing Partner at Blue Water. “Our founding principles seek to integrate technology and price transparency to drive better outcomes for our clients and MSR-X is a testament to that. This platform will drastically change how MSRs are transacted in the secondary market. Originator demand has been strong and we’re confident this innovation will solidify its foothold in the marketplace.”
The platform brings greater efficiencies to the co-issue process and lowers costs for both investors and originators by reducing any manual input of pricing and increasing the immediacy of information. Buyers and sellers can access MSR-X via the Web and view information in real-time. MSR-X uses a single platform across investor types to mitigate timing risk, providing a real-time way to adjust pricing for changes in rates. Further, cost-minded originators can use the platform to reduce margin exposure, lower costs and streamline their secondary market operations.
“I see offering liquidity and price transparency in a free venue for originators as something your typical originator just can’t afford to overlook–especially in this rate cycle,” said Jason Sweeney, Director of Business Development at Blue Water.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - PALM HARBOR, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - WOODHAVEN, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Augusta area, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Augusta, GA
- Financial Center Manager Associate. - Fifth Third Bank - CARMEL, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Gurnee - Fifth Third Bank - GURNEE, IL
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Atlanta area, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA