Jesse Decker Joins Cloudvirga as Chief Customer Success Officer
November 16, 2018
Cloudvirga has announced the appointment of Jesse Decker to the role of Chief Customer Success Officer, leading the company’s Customer Success Division and working collaboratively with its Product Development and Marketing Teams to help leading mortgage lenders leverage the full potential of Cloudvirga’s revolutionary point-of-sale (POS) products.
Decker has more than two decades of experience overseeing enterprise technology transformations and customer success programs. Before joining Cloudvirga, she was Vice President of client services at Roostify, where she supported successful implementations at several banks and independent mortgage lenders. Previously, she served as a Management Consultant for Booz Allen Hamilton and other top-tier consulting firms, where she delivered advisory services to clients in financial services, telecommunications and other sectors.
“The cry for digital technology that meaningfully improves the customer experience and reduces the cost to produce a mortgage has never been louder,” said Decker. “I’m thrilled to bring my experience helping major lending institutions implement transformative technology that delights customers to Cloudvirga, and I look forward to helping lenders take control over their margins in a tight market.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Account Executive - Plaza Home Mortgage - Denver, CO
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI