Redfin Brings Concierge Home-Selling Service to Seattle
November 20, 2018
Redfin has announced the expansion of its Redfin Concierge service to home sellers in the Seattle metro area.
According to the company, the service provides sellers with a custom home improvement plan that is designed to upgrade residential décor and curb appeal, along with a project management feature that sources bids from vetted service providers and schedules and oversees work throughout the entire project. Sellers pay a two percent listing fee for the service.
Redfin introduced its Concierge Service in Los Angeles and Washington, D.C. in November 2017 and brought it to San Francisco in February.
Karen Krupsaw, Redfin Senior Vice President of Real Estate Operations, stated the service is ideal for Seattle, which is also Redfin’s headquarters city.
“Power is shifting away from sellers in the Seattle market,” Krupsaw said. “With homes taking longer to sell and buyers becoming more selective, Redfin Concierge gives sellers peace of mind knowing their home will put its best foot forward.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Licensing Specialist - Trinity Financial Services, LLC - Newport Beach, CA
- Risk Model Development and Validation Management - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - ROLLING MEADOWS, IL
- Associate Wealth Management Advisor - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI