Redfin Brings Concierge Home-Selling Service to Seattle
November 20, 2018
Redfin has announced the expansion of its Redfin Concierge service to home sellers in the Seattle metro area.
According to the company, the service provides sellers with a custom home improvement plan that is designed to upgrade residential décor and curb appeal, along with a project management feature that sources bids from vetted service providers and schedules and oversees work throughout the entire project. Sellers pay a two percent listing fee for the service.
Redfin introduced its Concierge Service in Los Angeles and Washington, D.C. in November 2017 and brought it to San Francisco in February.
Karen Krupsaw, Redfin Senior Vice President of Real Estate Operations, stated the service is ideal for Seattle, which is also Redfin’s headquarters city.
“Power is shifting away from sellers in the Seattle market,” Krupsaw said. “With homes taking longer to sell and buyers becoming more selective, Redfin Concierge gives sellers peace of mind knowing their home will put its best foot forward.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Attorneys - SBA Office of Disaster Assistance (ODA) - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Specialists - U.S. Small Business Administration - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Assistants - U.S. Small Business Administration - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,