TD Bank Debuts Digital Mortgage Platform
November 27, 2018
TD Bank has announced the launch of a digital mortgage platform powered by the Roostify technology system DecisionBuilder.
According to the Cherry Hill, N.J.-headquartered bank, the new digital mortgage will enable consumers to study home loan options online and then apply for their chosen loan in a matter of minutes. From the loan officers’ side, the Roostify technology enables lenders to manage their leads and track the status of mortgages with more efficiency, the bank added.
“Today we're seeing consumers adopt digital offerings across all sectors,” said Rick Bechtel, Head of Mortgage Banking at TD Bank. “From filing taxes to managing investments to buying a car, consumers are doing these things completely autonomously and entirely online. When it comes to a mortgage, it's critical for prospective buyers to leverage both the digital and the human element. The digital aspect provides ease of use, while the human aspect provides expertise, and ultimately, peace-of-mind.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II. - Fifth Third Bank - INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- PBAII - Keystone - Fifth Third Bank - INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- PBAII Plainfield Bench (West side Indy ) - Fifth Third Bank - PLAINFIELD, IN
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - LA PORTE, IN
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI