Cloudvirga Taps James Vinci for Newly-Created EVP of Technology Role
November 30, 2018
Cloudvirga has announced that mortgage industry veteran James Vinci has been selected to fill the firm’s newly created Executive Vice President of Technology position. In this role, Vinci will execute Cloudvirga’s technical vision, oversee initiatives to strengthen developer talent and collaborate across departments to scale technical initiatives to the company’s explosive growth.
“James’ deep, hands-on leadership in mortgage process automation is a huge boon for Cloudvirga as we continue our ambitious vision of delivering unmatched cost savings and borrower satisfaction to top mortgage lenders,” said Cloudvirga Chief Executive Officer Michael Schreck. “We are proud to welcome James to the team.”
Vinci has 25 years of experience overseeing technology strategy, product development and service provider partnerships at leading mortgage technology companies. Prior to joining Cloudvirga, Vinci held multiple C-level positions at Equator, an affiliate of real estate and mortgage technology firm Altisource. Vinci spent his early career building business process automation solutions for Xerox Professional Services and other mortgage services providers.
“Lender demand to automate business workflows is at an all-time high, making it a particularly exciting time to join the Cloudvirga team,” said Vinci.
FMJ Job Listings
- Jr. Compliance Specialist- Fair Lending - NFM LENDING - Linthicum Heights, MD
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN