IndiSoft Names Dennis Forget VP of Business Development
January 8, 2019
IndiSoft has tapped Dennis Forget as Vice President of Business Development, where he will be responsible for IndiSoft’s efforts to further develop its market presence with small- and mid-sized lenders with an emphasis on credit unions.
Forget, a mortgage and consumer lending professional with more than 25 years of experience in various management and leadership roles in operations, technology and business strategy, is joining IndiSoft from First Tech FCU where he was Vice President of Consumer Lending. He also held executive leadership positions at Vitek Mortgage Group, Wipro Gallagher Solutions, Bank of America, Washington Mutual and Fleet Bank.
“Dennis brings special skills and knowledge about financial institutions, especially credit unions and their unique business model needs, to our company,” Hans Rusli IndiSoft’s CEO. “His broad understanding of mortgage and consumer operations and technology functions as well as tactical process improvement efforts, system conversions and mergers and acquisitions will enable us to have unparalleled expertise to share with our customers and prospects."
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Consumer Loan Credit Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL