Inlanta Mortgage Marks Anniversary With $25,000 Gift to Pets for Vets
January 18, 2019
Inlanta Mortgage Inc. announced its 2018 charity partnership with Pets for Vets earned $25,000 for the charity that helps pair rescue dogs with at-risk returning veterans. As part of its 25th anniversary celebration that kicked off in September, Inlanta selected Pets for Vets as the beneficiary of its annual charity partnership.
“Going into our 25th anniversary, we knew we wanted to celebrate by giving back in a big way,” said Paul Buege, Inlanta’s President and Chief Operating Officer. “Because our founder and chairman of the board John Knowlton is a devoted supporter of rescue dogs, and as an organization that is committed to supporting our veterans, we knew this organization that blends these two would have deep meaning for our clients, referral partners and our awesome team of employees.”
In June, Inlanta announced that it would make a donation for every loan closed through the end of the year. In addition, the company held various employee fundraisers both in the home office and branch offices, including its annual charity raffle held during its National Conference in September. The proceeds from the campaign were presented to Dan Zealley, Executive Director for the Milwaukee, Wis., area chapter of Pets for Vets.
"The donation from Inlanta Mortgage and its customers will go a long way to helping both veterans and shelter dogs to get a second chance,” said Zealley. “These companion animals assist in the healing our service members. Thank you to all of our veterans!"
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I (SALES) Fostoria - Fifth Third Bank - FOSTORIA, OH
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH HAVEN, MI
- financial center manager associate - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH HAVEN, MI
- Financial Center Manager(i) I - Fifth Third Bank - New Port Richey, IL
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Belleville, MI