Calyx Wholesaler Marketplace Is Released
July 30, 2019
Calyx has introduced the Calyx Wholesaler MarketPlace, with seven of the nation’s prominent wholesale lenders.
Calyx Wholesaler MarketPlace is integrated with Calyx Point and is also a key feature of NAMB All-In, the cloud-based platform made available for free to NAMB members. According to the Dallas-based company, Calyx Wholesaler MarketPlace enables mortgage brokers to connect with wholesale lenders via a single portal.
Caliber Home Loans, Quicken Loans, Freedom Mortgage, Stearns Lending, Plaza Home Mortgage, Sierra Pacific Mortgage and Cardinal Financial Company are the first wholesale lenders to accept loan submissions through this new network, and Calyx added that additional lenders are in the process of integration with launches coming soon.
“We developed Calyx Wholesaler MarketPlace to make the mortgage origination process easier for both brokers and wholesalers,” said Thomas Hennen, director of strategic partnerships at Calyx. “This central portal allows brokers to connect with multiple wholesalers and seamlessly submit a loan file without leaving their Calyx loan origination system.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Greensburg - Fifth Third Bank - GREENSBURG, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Georgetown - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Castleton - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - Costa Mesa, CA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL