SimpleNexus Offers New Tool Suite
August 26, 2019
SimpleNexus has introduced a suite of tools designed to help originators build stronger relationships with their borrowers’ real estate agents and convert more prospects into mutual customers.
According to the Lehi, Utah-based company, the new tools include a product that will make it easier for originators to create co-branded mobile apps for their real estate agent partners to share with borrowers regarding the progress of the loan, a borrower app to keep the originator at the center of the home-shopping and homebuying experience for increased pull-through, referrals and long-term loyalty, and a kiosk mode to enable originators to collect back-to-back loan applications on a tablet or laptop computer at open houses and model homes.
“SimpleNexus is dedicated to making the home loan process efficient, portable and pleasant for loan originators and borrowers alike,” said Ben Miller, chief operating officer at SimpleNexus. “A crucial part of delivering that great borrower experience is making sure the borrower’s Realtor has tools that simplify home search, streamline communication and provide instant loan status insights—and that’s just what we’ve done with this toolset.”
Last month, the company announced availability of an application program interface and webhooks that enable mortgage lenders to establish real-time data syncing between SimpleNexus and non-integrated third-party systems, including customer relationship management platforms and loan origination systems.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator/Processor - WV Housing Development Fund - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI
- Vice President / Mortgage Loan Manager - Whitefish Credit Union - Whitefish, MT
- Counsel - Wyndham Destinations - Orlando, FL
- Senior Counsel Single-Family Real Estate Transactions - FREDDIE MAC - McLean, VA
- Membership Advantage RM II - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL