Plaza Home Mortgage Announces New Functionality Via Calyx’s Wholesaler MarketPlace
September 10, 2019
Plaza Home Mortgage has announced new integrations with Calyx Wholesaler MarketPlace, designed to create an even more seamless experience for brokers using this portal. Specifically, Plaza will be the first wholesale lender in Calyx Wholesaler MarketPlace to deliver rate lock confirmations back to brokers through the portal and into their loan origination system. The company will now also accept and manage verification of asset (VOA) data collected via the Calyx Zip borrower online interview and uploaded by the broker to Plaza with one click.
“Our new integrations in Calyx Wholesaler Marketplace will streamline the delivery of rate lock confirmations and alleviate the need for brokers to continually update bank statement documentation throughout the underwriting process,” said Jeff Leinan, executive vice president, national wholesale production at Plaza Home Mortgage. “Calyx Wholesaler Marketplace was designed to give brokers new choices in terms of technology and to make it easier for them to work with their preferred wholesalers. Our new functionality builds on this promise.”
Calyx Wholesaler MarketPlace enables mortgage brokers to connect with wholesale lenders via a single portal and is integrated with Calyx Point, the LOS of choice among mortgage brokers. It is also a key feature of NAMB All-In, the cloud-based platform made available for free to National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) members.
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Consumer Loan Credit Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL