OptifiNow Unveils New Business Intelligence Engine
January 8, 2020
OptifiNow has launched its Insights onDemand business intelligence engine, a reporting and analytics tool built into their flagship OptifiNow CRM platform. BI Insight combines sales and marketing data managed in the OptifiNow CRM with external data sources to provide a 360-degree view of business performance. Insights onDemand is included with the CRM platform and is provided with OptifiNow’s White Glove custom configuration service.
BI Insight transforms the OptifiNow platform into a strategic decision-making tool. By leveraging OptifiNow’s robust API integration capabilities, BI Insight can connect to LOS, POS or other business systems to generate reports and dashboards that augment visibility into business performance and how it impacts revenue generation.
“BI Insight gives mortgage executives clarity on all their business processes and helps them devise a strategy that is well informed,” said John McGee, chief executive officer and founder of OptifiNow. “Our CRM and sales enablement modules allow mortgage companies to run their sales and marketing processes more efficiently. But at the same time, we’re helping lenders convert these activities into measurable data points so that they can use BI Insight to make decisions that have an actual impact on their bottom line.”
OptifiNow recently named Linn Cook vice president of sales, responsible for engaging businesses to generate new revenue growth as the company expands.
FMJ Job Listings
- Regional Underwriting Manager - NOVA Home Loans - Tucson, AZ
- CFR 2021-2022 International Affairs Fellowship in International Economics - Council on Foreign Relations - New York, NY
- Underwriter I - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Finance Operations & Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Real Estate Loan Officer - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Sovereign Lending Group - Costa Mesa, CA