QuestSoft Names Frank Tuttle Software Architect
January 10, 2020
QuestSoft has added Frank Tuttle to its team as software architect for its Compliance EAGLE platform and associated products and services. Tuttle will be working on developing new and innovative solutions to QuestSoft’s compliance offerings.
With Tuttle joining QuestSoft's team of programmers, software designers and engineers, the company is re-emphasizing its commitment to innovative and customer-focused solutions for mortgage lending institutions and organizations.
Tuttle said: "Over the years, I have gained great insight into both the power and limitations of software to simplify the complexities of the regulatory world and QuestSoft is a great place to exercise the visions we have in order to ease the burdens of financial institutions."
Tuttle has more than 25 years of software design and development experience. He is the creator of the first regulatory compliance auditing system, author of a patented loan compliance auditing system, and co-founder of Mavent. Other past employers include Lending Tree, loanDepot, New Day Financial, and most recently ComplianceEase. His many accomplishments include designing and developing a fully automated document generation and secondary marketing system.
"I have always been impressed with Frank's work, and I am excited with what he brings to the company," said Leonard Ryan, QuestSoft’s founder and president. "His ability to create practical solutions to fundamentally complex problems will be a great addition to our software and our customer's tool set."
In addition to being honored as a “Top Workplace” by The Orange County Register, QuestSoft Corporation also recently announced the appointment of Jeff Robb as vice president of compliance sales.
FMJ Job Listings
- Regional Underwriting Manager - NOVA Home Loans - Tucson, AZ
- CFR 2021-2022 International Affairs Fellowship in International Economics - Council on Foreign Relations - New York, NY
- Underwriter I - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Finance Operations & Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Real Estate Loan Officer - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Sovereign Lending Group - Costa Mesa, CA