Credit Plus Announces Additional Integrations Into BytePro
April 15, 2020
Credit Plus has announced that lenders who utilize BytePro Enterprise can now access several more of its verifications via smart application programming interfaces (APIs), including: Verification of Assets through AccountChek Asset Report (FormFree); Verification of Employment (VOE) through The Work Number, a solution offered through Equifax Workforce Solutions, and performed manually; 4506-T/Tax Return Verification; FraudPlus–a one-stop solution that verifies data and identifies risk, fraud and errors; and Undisclosed Debt Verification (UDV).
“We are excited to deepen our partnership with Byte Software to make more of our verifications services easily accessible for lenders,” said Greg Holmes, managing partner at Credit Plus. “These verifications can now be ordered through APIs seamlessly–making for a more streamlined process where lenders can quickly obtain the valuable data that they need to make more confident lending decisions.”
In addition to providing access to more verification tools, users will also be able to order credit supplements electronically.
Mark Todd, national sales manager at Byte, said: “After almost 15 years of partnership to integrate credit and flood services, we both remain keenly focused on finding new ways to add value for our mutual clients.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Servicing Manager - Unity Bank - Clinton, NJ
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter - Oregon Community Credit Union - Eugene, OR
- Mortgage Closing Specialist - USALLIANCE Financial - Chelmsford, MA
- Closer III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Underwriter III (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Underwriter II - (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,