Ellie Mae Rebrands Digital Lending Platform
April 16, 2020
Ellie Mae's Encompass Digital Lending Platform is now Ellie Mae Digital Lending Platform. The platform provides an efficient way for lenders to engage with clients and close loans more efficiently, according to a release.
"The Ellie Mae Digital Lending Platform is core to the $11 trillion home mortgage ecosystem," said Jonathan Corr, president and CEO of Ellie Mae. "This renaming makes it clear to the industry that we're providing an open platform with capabilities to manage every stage of the mortgage lifecycle, from point of interest to origination to resale on the secondary market, regardless of what POS or LOS a lender may use. It also provides clear delineation between our own Loan Origination Software (LOS) solution, Encompass, and our robust platform that serves the entire industry."
The release states that the rebrand will more accurately reflect the openness and flexibility of Ellie Mae's digital lending platform.
FMJ Job Listings
- Closing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Branch Administrative Assistant III - Guild Mortgage Company - Seattle,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson oaks,
- Training Specialist, Loan Processing - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor II (Remote) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,