Lenders Rally Through March's Reverse Mortgage Decline
May 20, 2020
The latest Home Equity Conversion Mortgage report from Reverse Market Insight revealed that HECM endorsements fell by 14.1% in March 2020. However, some lenders remained resilient through the decline, according to Reverse Mortgage Daily.
According to RMD, lenders like HighTechLending and Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation saw reverse endorsements increase 38.7% and 31.3% respectively. In addition, Finance of America Reverse reported its third 12-month high with an increase of 21.8% according to the RMI data.
“Keeping it simple here, I’d say the two great stories here are Fairway and FAR both showing several consecutive months of growth in endorsements here,” said John Lunde, president of RMI, according to RMD.
He believes that positive growth for some of the top reverse lenders in the industry shows encouraging signs.
Click here to read the full report on RMI's March 2020 data.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,