Michael Ferreira Returns To Guild Mortgage As Northern California Regional VP
May 27, 2020
Guild Mortgage has named Michael Ferreira as its new regional vice president in Northern California. Ferreira returns to Guild after serving as a district manager with the company from 2013-2017. In his new role, he will support sales and business development throughout Northern California, an area that includes 41 branches in 13 counties. Ferreira is based in Roseville, California, and reports to Theresa Cherry, senior vice president, partner and manager of Guild’s California/Hawaii region.
Ferreira was most recently with Movement Mortgage, where he was regional sales director for Northern California for the last three years. He was a branch manager at Wells Fargo for four years before accepting the previous position with Guild in 2013. He has also held producing branch manager positions at Paramount Equity, Countrywide and Washington Mutual during his 25-year career in mortgage banking.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Business/Branch Loan Fulfillment Specialist - Jax Federal Credit Union - Jacksonville, FL
- VP of Lending - Pioneer Valley Federal Credit Union - Springfield, MA
- Mortgage Loan Processor II - Access Bank - Omaha,
- Universal Banker (204th Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Correspondent Underwriter - TIAA - Jacksonville, FL
- Branch Manager - Jovia Financial Federal Credit Union - Westbury,